- His father was Thomas Thurloe, rector of Abbess Roding.
- Abbess Roding is located in the west of Essex, north of Chipping Ongar, between Harlow in the west and from the county town of Chelmsford in the east.
- The parish includes Abbess Roding, Beauchamp Roding, and Berners Roding, three of The Rodings, the hamlet of Birds's Green, and the small settlement of Nether Street.
- Ralph of Hengham in 1308 leased for life, from John Stock of Black Notley and his wife Margaret, in Matching and Abbess Roding, which clarifies to which Roding the earlier place name relates.
- It's difficult to see abbess roding in a sentence. 用abbess roding造句挺难的