- Percussion of the abdomen is often omitted .
- Blunt force is applied to the abdomen .
- The abdomen is diffusely tender .
- The abdomen is supple without masses or organomegaly .
- The gut returns to the abdomen from the base of the umbilical cord .
- The body is usually divided into cephalothorax and abdomen .
- The abdomen distends .
- The male gonads, the testis, lie outside the abdomen within the scrotum .
- Acute compression injury to the abdomen is frequently associated with the fractures of the pelvis .
- Acute inflammation of the vermiform appendix is the most common surgical lesion within the abdomen .
- It's difficult to see abdomens in a sentence. 用abdomens造句挺难的
- The head, chest, and abdomen were still sanctuaries not to be opened, unless by accident .
- The insects are tracheate arthropods in which the body is divided into head, thorax and abdomen .
- The gonads open near the base of the abdomen and the excretory organs are usually malpighian tubules .
- The bombardier's secretion is produced in a pair of glands-large sacs placed side by side in the beetle's abdomen .
- The diaphragm is between the chest and the abdomen
- Step 2 : abdominal breathing by using the lower abdomen
- Ultrasonographic diagnosis of 160 acute abdomen cases
- Exercise place : lumbar abdomen muscle, ham muscle
- Breathe out through the mouth, the abdomen should fall
- Why do some starved children have a big abdomen