- It is called " might " because of the power of God's absolute judgment.
- But American negotiators were more nuanced, for diplomacy by its nature is the enemy of absolute judgments.
- An absolute judgment is not possible, however, given the secretive and close nature of the Chinese regime.
- Avoid absolute judgment limits ".
- They seldom offered absolute judgments about people or events; he used the word " maybe " more than most pundits.
- Miller himself saw no relationship among the disparate tasks of immediate memory and absolute judgment, but lumped them to fill a one-hour presentation.
- And given the secretive and closed nature of the Chinese regime, those involved in the project said absolute judgment on the authenticity of the documents was not possible.
- It was speculated by Pozzulo & Lindsay that false positives were caused by an inability to produce correct absolute judgments ( recall ) while relative judgments ( recognition ) are more successful.
- Invigorated by God's allowance of Renee's gift, Crispus returns and reunites with and thereby frees the Spectre, who uses the Spear's power to restore the world and casts absolute judgment upon Cain's followers.
- Miller recognized that the correspondence between the limits of one-dimensional absolute judgment and of short-term memory span was only a coincidence, because only the first limit, not the second, can be characterized in information-theoretic terms ( i . e ., as a roughly constant number of bits ).
- It's difficult to see absolute judgment in a sentence. 用absolute judgment造句挺难的
- You hear of the odious things some Westlake High wrestlers purportedly did to teammates in the name of hazing and it makes you wary of passing absolute judgment on a quiet kid you don't know, lest the next kid who wanders into a dark place has a face that's heartbreakingly familiar.
- He tested immediate memory via tasks such as asking a person to repeat a set of digits presented; absolute judgment by presenting a stimulus and a label, and asking them to recall the label later; and span of attention by asking them to count things in a group of more than a few items quickly.
如何用absolute judgment造句，用absolute judgment造句，absolute judgment in a sentence, 用absolute judgment造句和absolute judgment的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。