- Currently it is left to the flag states to issue safety certificates and conduct accident enquiries.
- However, the findings of the accident enquiry dented this pride and the company immediately started experiments into improved vacuum braking systems.
- The accident enquiry, conducted by Lt Col G R S Wilson, found the track to be in good condition and the speed of the train not to be excessive.
- However, the low clouds ( at 240 m ) must have prevented any witnesses from seeing the plane for more than a few seconds and the report was subsequently discounted by the accident enquiry ( see below ).
- DGCA official Zaidi claimed " better data protection " while unnamed officials mentioned heavy damage to the devices . the Government of India decided to set up an independent air accident enquiry board called the Civil Aviation Authority that would function independently of the DGCA . Effectively this meant that the DGCA would be the regulator and the CAA the investigator.
- It's difficult to see accident enquiry in a sentence. 用accident enquiry造句挺难的