- The Adamawa Plateau broadly bisects these into northern and southern divisions.
- The climate of the Adamawa Plateau is classified as Sudan type.
- The Adamawa's vegetation has been shaped greatly by man.
- Those peoples who speak Adamawa languages constitute the next major grouping.
- The Adamawa Plateau divides the province into two main soil types.
- The Adamawa-language speakers occupy the majority of the territory.
- Zainab Maina hails from Adamawa state in North-East Nigeria.
- The southern plateau rises northward to the grassy, rugged Adamawa Plateau.
- The Adamawa's oldest populations were various Paleo-Sudanese peoples.
- The Bantu settled east of them, south of the Adamawa Plateau.
- It's difficult to see adamawa in a sentence. 用adamawa造句挺难的
- The Adamawa is one of Cameroon's more geologically diverse areas.
- However, specific conditions vary between the South Cameroon and Adamawa Plateaus.
- Islam reigns supreme in the Adamawa, especially among the Fulbe majority.
- The Adamawa's education level is generally very low.
- Adama had reached well into the Adamawa Plateau by 1825.
- By 1825, the Fulani had penetrated the Adamawa Plateau.
- Michika local government is the most populated in Adamawa State.
- This period marked the highest population for the Adamawa territory until modern times.
- The Adamawa has a bit of industry, most located in the capital.
- With its low population, the Adamawa holds little import to Cameroonian politicians.
如何用adamawa造句，用adamawa造句，adamawa in a sentence, 用adamawa造句和adamawa的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。