- The next designation was as the 544th Aerospace Reconnaissance Technical Wing when it was activated on 1 January 1963 at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska.
- "The actions of the British ships are coordinated with NATO's aerospace reconnaissance and the flights of its spy planes, " it said, according to ITAR-Tass.
- After earning a master's degree in Strategic Studies at the University of Lancaster, United Kingdom, he was assigned as an air intelligence officer at the 544th Aerospace Reconnaissance and Technical Wing, Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska.
- Tighe was then assigned to the 544th Aerospace Reconnaissance Technical Wing at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska where he organized the Research Center of the wing in January 1960, and remained as its chief until June 1965.
- It's difficult to see aerospace reconnaissance in a sentence. 用aerospace reconnaissance造句挺难的