- She stirred in aggravation as she said this .
- The painful idea that his character was breathed on by suspicion, was an aggravation to his distress .
- She stirred in aggravation as she said this
- Regarding aggravation of situation in iraq
- Research on the aggravation of penalty against terrorist crimes
- Nothing like a lot of aggravation for settin ' you up for the day
- Root of aggravation of loss of soil and water of loess plateau
- If you have a job without aggravations ， you don ' t have a job
- The new secretary leave in aggravation when they mention her mistake
- If you have a job without any aggravations , you don ' t have a job
- It's difficult to see aggravation in a sentence. 用aggravation造句挺难的
- If you have a job without any aggravations ， you don t have a job
- " it ' s been a long day and i took out my aggravation on you . here ' s the $ 10 you asked for .
- “ it ' s been a long day and i took out my aggravation on you . here ' s the $ 10 you asked for
- And chronic , relapsing , segmental mitigation and aggravation of the emerging interface features
- This will save you countless hours of time without the aggravation or steep learning curve
- The ecological aggravation of oasis in minqin in the lower reaches of shiyang river and the suggestion of protection
- Foreign ministry spokeswoman zhang qiyue s remarks on the aggravation of arafat s state of illness
- Aggravation of the criminal offence in conspiracy is menacing people ' s interests all over the world
- You should be more courteous and co - operative . bad driving adds to congestion and general aggravation
- If you try to add it on top of what you already have , it will become just another source of aggravation
如何用aggravation造句，用aggravation造句，aggravation in a sentence, 用aggravation造句和aggravation的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。