- To lower your child's temperature, give her an ice or alcohol bath.
- Dr . Stegelman explains . " And alcohol baths are an absolute no-no.
- On August 22, 1890, he again took an alcohol bath.
- One jar holds ticks so small they float around in their alcohol bath like ground pepper.
- Once they drop off a patient, their work complete, they are dropped into a deadly alcohol bath.
- Alcohol baths, which promote cooling even more quickly than water baths, are occasionally given to horses struggling with heat.
- If scales do appear, rub them off with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol . ( An alcohol bath is overkill, as likely to do in the leaves as the bugs .)
- The old iguanas have been quietly soaking in their alcohol baths at the Academy ever since they were collected from a cactus-studded island, now called Baltra, during the institution's first Galapagos expedition in 1906.
- It's difficult to see alcohol bath in a sentence. 用alcohol bath造句挺难的
如何用alcohol bath造句，用alcohol bath造句，alcohol bath in a sentence, 用alcohol bath造句和alcohol bath的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。