- Children are also trafficked to alluvial diamond mining areas for forced labor.
- Rich alluvial diamond deposits make Namibia a primary source for gem-quality diamonds.
- It ranks as the fourth-largest gem-quality diamond and the largest alluvial diamond ever discovered.
- Alluvial diamonds have been found, near the borner with the Central African Republic border.
- Since 1869, the various gravels along the Vaal River have been worked intensively for their content of high-grade alluvial diamonds.
- In addition, the government suspended the issuance of all permits for diamond mining and placed a moratorium on alluvial diamond prospecting.
- Illegal trading in precious stones from Angola, Congo and Namibia, including alluvial diamonds found in river sands, is common in the region.
- She often accompanied him on river trips into the South American jungle, where they fished, shot wild pigs and prospected for alluvial diamonds.
- Alluvial diamonds, the lower-quality rough stones found in some river beds, fetch up to dlrs 200 a carat, more than most area people make in a year.
- During the first year of the war, the RUF took control of large swathes of territory in eastern and southern Sierra Leone, which were rich in alluvial diamonds.
- It's difficult to see alluvial diamond in a sentence. 用alluvial diamond造句挺难的
- Africa's most troubled countries are united in another way as well : They are almost all fantastically rich in minerals, boasting combinations of alluvial diamonds, gold, tropical timber and oil.
- In the southwest part of the Central African Republic, alluvial gold is accompanied by small quantities of alluvial diamonds in streams which drain Cretaceous sandstone and conglomerates exposed further east.
- The uncut stone weighed, and at that time it was the largest alluvial diamond ever found, and the third largest diamond discovered in Africa, after the Cullinan Diamond and the Excelsior Diamond.
- Rough diamonds will have a distinctive shape depending on whether their source is a mine or from an alluvial environment such as a beach or river-alluvial diamonds have smoother surfaces than those that have been mined.
- This included alluvial diamonds as well as looting and sell game, a tactic in which government forces would withdraw from a town but not before leaving arms and ammunition for the roving rebels in return for cash.
- De Beers said it decided to sell these rights partly in response to " considerable interest " shown recently by small-scale miners and junior mining companies in some of its properties, particularly those with documented alluvial diamond deposits.
- There are many deposits of alluvial diamonds along the Orange River and legend has it that the biggest cache of diamonds in the world lies in the swirl-hole eroded into the granite at the foot of the waterfall by the thundering waters.
- Some people say peace has come to Sierra Leone after 10 years in which tens of thousands of people died so that the Revolutionary United Front ( RUF ) could enrich itself by winning control of the country's lucrative alluvial diamond deposits.
- But the most important reason why the civil war should not be entirely attributed to conflict over the economic benefits incurred from the alluvial diamond mines is that the pre-war frustrations and grievances did not just concern that of the diamond sector.
- In 2008 the Bureau d Expertise, d Evaluation et de Certification des Substances Min閞ales Pr閏ieuses ( Bureau for Assay, Evaluation and Certification of Precious Minerals ) was established with the aim of facilitating control over the scattered artisanal alluvial diamond extraction operations.
- 更多造句： 1 2
如何用alluvial diamond造句，用alluvial diamond造句，alluvial diamond in a sentence, 用alluvial diamond造句和alluvial diamond的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。