- alternative vote, where voters number their first three choices among the candidates.
- (7 ) The 1952 and 1953 elections used the alternative voting system.
- The Alternative Vote ( AV ) system set for 5 May 2011.
- The vote took place alongside the United Kingdom Alternative Vote referendum, 2011.
- Ghose was National Chair of the unsuccessful 2011 UK Alternative Vote referendum.
- In his personal life, Rik Mayall did not support the alternative vote.
- IRV is usually referred to in the UK as the'Alternative Vote'or'AV '.
- The election was an all-member ballot using the alternative vote system.
- Zephaniah appeared in literature to support changing the Alternative Vote referendum in 2011.
- Last year, Congress voted down an FEC request to study alternative voting methods.
- It's difficult to see alternative vote in a sentence. 用alternative vote造句挺难的
- In both provinces the alternative vote ( AV ) was used in rural areas.
- The United Farmers of Alberta passed legislation in 1924 that changed both Alternative Vote.
- After the Alternative Vote system or retaining the current one.
- The second was the United Kingdom Alternative Vote referendum, 2011.
- It reported in October 1998 and suggested the Alternative vote top-up or AV + system.
- These led to a government bill to introduce the Australian style alternative vote electoral system.
- There were three candidates ( Jeremy Thorpe, Alternative Vote.
- Political engineering can also be employed to design alternative voting procedures in a democratic system.
- In some respects the exhaustive ballot closely resembles instant-runoff voting ( also known as the'Alternative Vote').
- There were no by-elections during the alternative vote.
如何用alternative vote造句，用alternative vote造句，alternative vote in a sentence, 用alternative vote造句和alternative vote的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。