- Alcmaeon killed his mother when Amphiaraus died.
- Amphiaraus, the seer, interpreted this as signifying that the campaign against Thebes would be unsuccessful.
- Polynices engendered the support of the prophet Amphiaraus by offering his wife Eriphyle the cursed necklace of Harmonia.
- Aristotle points to an unnamed play of Carcinus which had a character, Amphiaraus, exit a temple.
- Eriphyle persuaded Amphiaraus to take part in the Seven Against Thebes raid, though he knew he would die.
- The child was posthumously renamed Archemoros ( " the forerunner of death " ) in accordance with Amphiaraus'prophecy.
- Another episode that has been postulated as the basis for this play is Amphiaraus role in founding the Nemean Games.
- Either way, the Elasioi were said to be children of the heroine Alexida, daughter of the deified Amphiaraus.
- Eriphyle persuaded Amphiaraus to take part in the raiding venture, against his better judgment, for he knew he would die.
- The healing and fortune-telling aspect of Amphiaraus came from his ancestry : he was related to the great seer Melampus.
- It's difficult to see amphiaraus in a sentence. 用amphiaraus造句挺难的
- This war ended as unfortunately as Amphiaraus had predicted, and Adrastus alone was saved by the swiftness of his horse Arion.
- Amphiaraus reluctantly agreed to join the fatal battle and asked his sons, Alcmaeon and Amphilochus, to avenge his foreseen death.
- She had been persuaded by Polynices, who offered her the necklace of chthonic hero Amphiaraus was propitiated and consulted at his sanctuary.
- In 7, Jupiter urges the Argives to march on Thebes where battle breaks out during which Amphiaraus is swallowed in the earth.
- According to myth, Polynices and six allies ( the seven against Thebes ) attacked Alcmaeon, son of Amphiaraus, survived this battle.
- In Greek mythology, "'Amphilochus "'( ) was the younger son of Amphiaraus and Eriphyle and the brother of Alcmaeon.
- Achelous himself, Callirrhoe in marriage if Alcmaeon would retrieve the necklace and clothes which Eriphyle wore when she persuaded Amphiaraus to take part in the battle.
- Polynices, who inherited the necklace, gave it to Eriphyle, that she might persuade her husband, Amphiaraus, to undertake the expedition against Thebes.
- When Lord Cotys orders Ergenia to be executed for her betrayal, Hercules is encouraged by Amphiaraus to believe in himself just as everyone believes in him.
- As soon as he read the answer of the Pythia he bowed, because he was persuaded that it was the only real oracle, along with that of Amphiaraus.
如何用amphiaraus造句，用amphiaraus造句，amphiaraus in a sentence, 用amphiaraus造句和amphiaraus的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。