- Could I be an adequate caretaker of what had been built?
- The city does not have an adequate contingency plan in place.
- There was an adequate number of officers assigned to that area.
- Remember too to keep an adequate supply of batteries on hand.
- Wasn't $ 3.2 million an adequate reward?
- Clearly, in hindsight, that was not an adequate response.
- They should have an adequate tread and should be correctly inflated.
- Being a mere citizen no longer counts as an adequate response.
- The Army's internal inquiries are not an adequate answer.
- "I think we're doing an adequate job.
- It's difficult to see an adequate in a sentence. 用an adequate造句挺难的
- I hope an adequate solution can be found to this question,
- It also alleges the hospital did not maintain an adequate staff.
- I suspected that the defendant was not receiving an adequate defense.
- I suspected that the defendant was not receiving an adequate defense,
- An adequate warmup can help them avoid migraine, he said.
- The Indonesian process has not been an adequate process at all.
- Those events have not even been investigated in an adequate manner,
- They never had an adequate record-keeping system in place,
- However, he had great difficulty in obtaining an adequate laboratory.
- Archibald was a willing passer and an adequate shooter from midrange.
如何用an adequate造句，用an adequate造句，an adequate in a sentence, 用an adequate造句和an adequate的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。