- Yet to calculate is not in itself to analyze .
- The econometrician analyzes statistical data .
- Everything has been analyzed and investigated .
- We are to properly analyze the ageing characteristics as well .
- The extract is analyzed by means of gas-liquid chromatography .
- I stayed at columbia for four years, analyzing specimens .
- We have got as far as collecting our data but we have not analyzed it yet .
- A good accountant can analyze an unprofitable operation quickly .
- As they remove each segment, they analyze its molecular sequence .
- He undoubtedly was not far off the mark in analyzing its predictions .
- It's difficult to see analyzing in a sentence. 用analyzing造句挺难的
- In other words, you are to analyze them quantitatively and qualitatively .
- They analyzed politics, sometimes hopefully, sometimes sadly .
- We have analyzed the migration process as seen by the individual migrant .
- When we analyzed all this information, the conclusion was inescapable .
- Viswanathan has analyzed the frictional interaction between fiber fringes .
- One of the best ways to analyze a decision is to use so-called decision trees .
- Why do chemists want to analyze materials for such small quantities ?
- We can analyze by statistical mechanics the behavior of the stellar substance .
- This approach analyzes management by studying experience usually through cases .
- It has to analyze the forces which produce social change and create human history .
, 用"analyzer, electronic differential"造句
, 用"analyzer, network"造句
, 用"analyzing crystal"造句
, 用"analyzing data"造句
, 用"analyzing entry"造句
, 用"analyzing filter"造句