ancient near eastern religion造句
- The Hydra had many parallels in ancient Near Eastern religions.
- Typically, ancient Near Eastern religions were centered on Tammuz and the descent to the underworld.
- After graduate school, Smith focused on the history of Israelite and ancient Near Eastern religion.
- He has written and edited several books and a significant number of articles on topics related to prophecy, gender, and history of ancient Near Eastern religion.
- These cultic patterns, and variants thereof, go back into ancient Near Eastern cults, according to those scholars of ancient Near Eastern religions who confirm these patterns.
- Ancient Near Eastern religion knew an elaborate system of benevolent, neutral and malevolent Demons ( which more resembled Greek hermaphroditic Demoness responsible for complications at childbirth and infant deaths.
- His scholarly concentrations are : Ancient Israelite and Near Eastern History; Ancient Historiography; Biblical Theology; The Books of Kings and Chronicles; Comparative Ancient Near Eastern Religions; Inner Biblical Exegesis; and Northwest Semitic Epigraphy.
- :There is an article called " Was Dust Their Food and Clay Their Bread ? ", by Caitl韓 E . Barrett, which was published in the " Journal of Ancient Near Eastern Religions ."
- "These photographs are far superior to what you can see looking at the inscriptions with the naked eye, " said Dr . Wayne Pitard, professor of the Hebrew Bible and ancient Near Eastern religions at the University of Illinois.
- In Ancient Near Eastern religions as well as in the Abrahamic traditions, including ancient and medieval Christian demonology, a demon is considered an unclean spirit, a fallen angel, or a spirit of unknown type which may cause demonic possession, calling for an exorcism.
- It's difficult to see ancient near eastern religion in a sentence. 用ancient near eastern religion造句挺难的
- However, he now finds fault with Sitchin's hypothesis after deeper analysis, stating that : " I am now firmly of the opinion that these gods personified the falling sky; in other words, the descent of the gods was a poetic rendition of the cataclysm myth which stood at the heart of ancient Near Eastern religions ."
- His first book " Gods of the New Millennium " ( 1996 ) drew on the ancient astronaut theory of Zecharia Sitchin and became a number 11 non-fiction bestseller in the UK . In his subsequent writings, however, he admitted to serious faults in his use of Sitchin s theory and proposed an alternative, cataclysm theory of ancient myth : " I am now firmly of the opinion that these gods personified the falling sky; in other words, the descent of the gods was a poetic rendition of the cataclysm myth which stood at the heart of ancient Near Eastern religions ."
用"ancient near east"造句, 用"ancient near east history"造句, 用"ancient near east studies"造句, 用"ancient near eastern"造句, 用"ancient near eastern mythologies"造句, 用"ancient near eastern religions"造句, 用"ancient near eastern texts"造句, 用"ancient near eastern texts relating to the old testament"造句, 用"ancient nemea"造句,
如何用ancient near eastern religion造句，用ancient near eastern religion造句，ancient near eastern religion in a sentence, 用ancient near eastern religion造句和ancient near eastern religion的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。