- Her auburn hair was cropped short and was probably naturally curly.
- She has auburn hair and freckles and is strumming the guitar.
- "I have auburn hair, " she said.
- She had straight, auburn hair that was about shoulder length.
- McPherson, though, was over 35 and had auburn hair.
- Dark green eyes, almost like jade, and long auburn hair.
- The famous auburn hair is now shorter and less wild.
- In appearance, Maya is a slender young woman with auburn hair.
- Maggie has shoulder-length auburn hair with brown eyes.
- My mother has auburn hair, shiny as flames.
- It's difficult to see auburn hair in a sentence. 用auburn hair造句挺难的
- We know Shakespeare had light brown or auburn hair.
- A wig has replaced the auburn hair she lost to chemotherapy and radiation.
- In contrast to auburn hair, the reddish shade of chestnut is darker.
- Auburn hair ranges in shades from medium to dark.
- She has auburn hair in a 50s style hairdo and beautiful green eyes.
- The term Titian is sometimes misapplied to auburn hair.
- She had auburn hair and had previously painted her fingernails pink or orange.
- She was white with auburn hair that was curly and had brown eyes.
- She has blue eyes and thick auburn hair that she inherits from her mother.
- Her tall stately appearance, hourglass figure and auburn hair gained her starring roles.
如何用auburn hair造句，用auburn hair造句，auburn hair in a sentence, 用auburn hair造句和auburn hair的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。