avenue habib bourguiba造句
- The main road from Tozeur runs through the new town as Avenue Habib Bourguiba, which then crosses the oued and skirts the old town.
- The International, 49 Avenue Habib Bourguiba, ( 216-1 ) 331-144, is nearby, with doubles starting at $ 100 including breakfast.
- Cardinal Charles Lavigerie laid the first stone for a church on 7 November 1881 a little further down Avenue de la Marine ( now Avenue Habib Bourguiba ).
- Carthage Tours, 59 Avenue Habib Bourguiba, 1001 Tunis, Tunisia; ( 216 1 ) 317-015, fax ( 216 1 ) 352-740.
- Tourafric, cq 52 Avenue Habib Bourguiba, 1002 Tunis, Tunisia; ( 216 1 ) 341-480, fax ( 216 1 ) 342-510.
- Atlas Voyages Tunisie, 29 Avenue Habib Bourguiba, 1001 Tunis, Tunisia; ( 216 1 ) 255-686, fax ( 216 1 ) 353-252.
- It is located at 41 Avenue de Farhat-Hached, near Avenue Habib Bourguiba since 26 February 2000; the theatrical production company was established on 29 February 1996.
- In Tunis, the well-situated Africa Meridien, 50 Avenue Habib Bourguiba, ( 216-1 ) 347-477, is about $ 130 a night for a double.
- At its western end a street branches off on the right, ascends the hill, goes round the old town and the sand-bowl, and returns to Avenue Habib Bourguiba.
- The axis to the structure of this part of the city is the Avenue Habib Bourguiba, designed by the French to be a Tunisian form of Champs-蒷ys閑s in Paris with its cafes, major hotels, shops and cultural venues.
- It's difficult to see avenue habib bourguiba in a sentence. 用avenue habib bourguiba造句挺难的
- Turki was also a sculptor; he made the bronze statue of Ibn Khaldun, erected on Avenue Habib Bourguiba, where the School of Tunis was founded in 1949 . He also created the fresco in the lobby of the House of Tunisian radio.
- If you need further help while you are there, there isnt an office in u . s . tn contact Office National du Tourisme Tunisien, 1 Avenue Habib Bourguiba, 1001 Tunis, Tunisia; ( 216 1 ) 341-077, fax ( 216 1 ) 350-997.
- Just through the Sea Gate ( also known as the " Bab el Bhar " and the " Porte de France " ) begins the modern city, or Ville Nouvelle, traversed by the grand Avenue Habib Bourguiba ( often referred to by popular press and travel guides as " the Tunisian Champs-蒷ys閑s " ), where the colonial-era buildings provide a clear contrast to smaller, older structures.
如何用avenue habib bourguiba造句，用avenue habib bourguiba造句，avenue habib bourguiba in a sentence, 用avenue habib bourguiba造句和avenue habib bourguiba的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。