- A lot of crops were damaged by the frost .
- The cargo on board have been damaged by sea water .
- The nearside wing was damaged in the collision .
- Smoking can be damaging to your health .
- Their houses were damaged by the enemy 's shellfire .
- You can claim your money back if the goods are damaged .
- We wanted to buy the table but its surface was damaged .
- The job was damaging his health so he had to turn it in .
- "limp " is used especially when only one leg is damaged or stiff .
- However, relatively few of the secondfloor ceiling joists themselves were damaged .
- It's difficult to see be damaged in a sentence. 用be damaged造句挺难的
- Most of the effects of wind on buildings, bridges, chimneys, and towers are damaging .
- Typical defects are damaged lines, liquid-fuel and vapor leaks, and missing parts .
- Their growth is invasive, so that the organ in which it occurs is damaged and the animal dies .
- If fuse is stored in such a way that it is damaged by moisture or in other ways, its burning time can change .
- The big clock which used to strick the hours day and night was damaged during the war and has been silent ever since .
- Trees in leaf and in soggy ground are blown over easily by high winds and are damaged much more than trees after leaf falls .
- Scientists have reason to think that a man can put up with far more radiation than this without being damaged .
- We \'re terribly sorry that your shirt was damaged
- Redirect is need when a container is damaged
- The enemy plane nosed over and was damaged
如何用be damaged造句，用be damaged造句，be damaged in a sentence, 用be damaged造句和be damaged的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。