- Mirabal returned to Taos Pueblo in 1949 and studied at the Taos Valley Art School run by Louis Ribak and Beatrice Mandelman.
- Ribak met fellow artist Beatrice Mandelman in New York at a dance sponsored by the Artists Union, and the two married in 1942.
- Ribak and his wife, Beatrice Mandelman, were members of the Taos Moderns group, and introduced Spanier to both Mabel Dodge Luhan and Freida Lawrence.
- From 1999 2000, Ellis and Harwood board president Gus Foster, teamed up on a proposal to the Mandelman-Ribak Foundation that a selection of works by the two artists for whom the foundation was named Beatrice Mandelman ( 1912 1998 ) and Louis Ribak ( 1902 1979 ) be given to the museum's permanent collection along with a gift of funds for a new gallery to be named for them.
- Helfond was politically progressive, and along with contemporaries like Elizabeth Olds, Beatrice Mandelman, and Minna Citron, she is especially well known for works that " pointedly condemned the state of labor, and the relationship between big business and big government, in the 1930s . " Examples of these include " Custom Made " ( 1940 ), a lithograph showing a woman slumped over her work in a WPA sewing room, and " Snow Clearing " ( 1933 ), showing men at work shoveling a street.
- It's difficult to see beatrice mandelman in a sentence. 用beatrice mandelman造句挺难的