- Spasmodic bouts of exercise are not very beneficial .
- Personal contact is beneficial to the promotion of understanding .
- International trade is beneficial for all participants .
- Cell and tissue cultures are already proving beneficial .
- Tristan found that a blanket was extremely beneficial .
- In many instances, such bed degradation is beneficial .
- Card indexes in a library are beneficial to readers .
- Reading is always beneficial .
- Some food additive are regarded as beneficial by the manufacturer .
- Better fastening between sill and wall footing would be beneficial .
- It's difficult to see beneficials in a sentence. 用beneficials造句挺难的
- It would be beneficial to review the fundamental theory of electrostatics .
- They compete with beneficial vegetation for space, nutrients, and water .
- Privatization is thought to be beneficial in that it promotes competition .
- Basic discoveries in science will produce new beneficial technologies .
- We believe that this is not only an inevitable trend, but one that will prove beneficial .
- A common method of creating a beneficial residual stress pattern is by peening the surface .
- It may also have one beneficial effect, since it can kill some types of bacteria and protozoa .
- Combined industrial and domestic waste water treatment is beneficial to both industrial firms and the municipalities .
- His personal role within the margin available to ambassadors was almost certainly beneficial to us-soviet relations .
- I can report that we have what appears to be a beneficial medication to retard mental aging and aid acuity, the two things going together .