- But somehow he burst away from those tacklers for 13 yards and a first down.
- A short time later, Roba burst away and the rest of the runners couldn't maintain contact.
- Okayo burst away and no one followed.
- A try James Dalton started things when he burst away from a congested pack to bull over the line.
- On the anchor leg, Francena McCorory burst away from the handoff, extending the lead to 10 metres and discouraging a challenge.
- A short time after Pippig fell back, Roba burst away and the rest of the runners were unable to keep up.
- Then entering the final straightaway, Peintre Celebre burst away from the field while Hellissio was sixth, less than a length behind third.
- Tiny Sileshe Sihen burst away, and raced away from the favored Kenyan Sammy Kipketer to triumph in a games record 27 : 42.13.
- They did get fast, for an octopus can burst away by taking water into its mantle and squirting it out through its siphon.
- After falling behind 14-12, the Greek team burst away with a 23-13 run, fueled with three-points by Fragiskos Alvertis, Nikolaos Economou and Tanis Stavrakopoulos.
- It's difficult to see burst away in a sentence. 用burst away造句挺难的
- Tiny Sileshe Sihen burst away, and raced away from the favored Kenyan Sammy Kipketer to triumph in a games record 27 : 42 . 13.
- Patrice Loko burst away with the ball from a trio of defenders and sent it a hard shot to the top of the net to make it 2-1.
- In the final kilometre, he burst away to take the lead and the gold medal, setting a national and championship record time of 58 : 59 in the process.
- Asiago, who is from Kisii, a mountainous area in western Kenya, burst away from the rest of the pack as early as Mile 1, opposite the American Museum of Natural History.
- Miami's burst away from Temple's tight defensive grip began when the Owls ( 2-6, 1-4 Big East ) were caught with 12 players on the field in a fourth-and-1 at their 26-yard-line.
- At the gun, he burst away from the mass to avoid a crash, then settled back with a leading pack of Adams, Scot Hollonbeck of Atlanta and Ben Lucas of New Zealand.
- Although Harlan's Holiday ( $ 3.40 ) appeared to burst away from Booklet in the stretch, it might be that Booklet was caving in after prompting the pace set by long-shot Bob's Image.
- Although Harlan's Holiday ( $ 3 . 40 ) appeared to burst away from Booklet in the stretch, it might be that Booklet was caving in after prompting the pace set by long-shot Bob's Image.
- Hickie collected his second try five minutes from the end when he took a pass from Ronan O'Gara out on the left and burst away to dance round Danut Dumbrava and race clear for the score.
- Alessandro Melli netted for Parma with a 20-yard shot that flew through the arms of PSG goalkeeper Bernard Lama but Patrice Loko restored the lead when he burst away from a trio of Parma defenders to shoot home after 37 minutes.
如何用burst away造句，用burst away造句，burst away in a sentence, 用burst away造句和burst away的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。