- "' " Butterfly Tree / Vital Signs " "'is the third single by the Austrian rock band Excuse Me Moses.
- In this time they also had a third single called " Butterfly Tree / Vital Signs ", reaching # 20 in the single charts.
- He will also appear in Warwick Thornton's film " Sweet Country " and Pricilla Cameron's " The Butterfly Tree ".
- By November 1960 Clark has been signed to Capitol Records and had recorded " The Butterfly Tree " written by Edmonton songwriter Harvey D . Judd in Nashville.
- The Cassia bicapsularis-sometimes called Senna bicapsularis, winter cassia, Christmas bush or butterfly tree-puts on a wonderful floral display late in the fall and on into early winter.
- But on balance they are optimistic, even about the weather, smiling through the mist; it is all that water, after all, that turns buddleias from butterfly bushes into 20-foot butterfly trees and brings out the flashing crimsons of the fuchsias.
- In July 2016, Pallares-Gonz醠ez traveled to Southern Africa and teamed up with Jane Kaye-Bailey's Butterfly Tree Charity along with John Nomad's Nomad Sports Academy to conduct an Exhibition and Play-Day event for a group of 20 orphans from the Mukuni Village in Southern Province, Zambia.
- By October 9, 1961, Clark released her third single : " It's Love " backed with " The Butterfly Tree ", with " Billboard " magazine rating them both as 3 stars ( Moderate sales potential ) . " It's Love ", written by Nashville brothers Jan L . Crutchfield ( born about 1938 in Kentucky; died October 30, 2012 ) and Jerry Don Crutchfield, failed to chart nationally, but charted locally in Springfield, Massachusetts ( # 26 on WHYN and # 34 on WIBG ) between October and December 1961.