- In the same year the PCD installed a buttermilk drying plant at Gladstone, the powdered buttermilk sold back to dairy farmers for fowl, pig and calf rearing.
- The extensive farming that was also part of the group including grain farming and calf rearing at lease farms Kvarnbo, 謘terby, Flogsta and Steningeh鰆den were liquidated or sold.
- In 2014, Windfall Films recorded a section for the PBS and England s Channel 4 program " Born in the Wild " featuring PRMCC s work on manatee calf rearing.
- The first Young Farmers'Club opened in 1921 in Hemyock, Devon, where the United Dairies milk factory set children of the area's milk producers the task of calf rearing, with competitions and prizes for those achieving the highest standards.
- It's difficult to see calf rearing in a sentence. 用calf rearing造句挺难的