- Both atria are thinwalled muscular chambers .
- It sits in criminal and civil chambers .
- A sudden hush fell over the chamber .
- The core pellet is placed in a chamber .
- Fuel gushes into the combustion chamber .
- The cavers discovered a vast underground chamber .
- Behind the wall stood a spark chamber .
- A gas-filled ionization chamber uses this principle .
- I do not like opera ; chamber music is more my style .
- The chamber is expandable .
- It's difficult to see chambered in a sentence. 用chambered造句挺难的
- One room was the wet chamber .
- The combustion chambers of the engine are surrounded by pockets .
- Plender end wilcox became joint grooms of the chambers .
- It was a large, long, brown, high-ceilinged chamber .
- She is tired, and wants rest; and then takes her to her chamber .
- Bubble chambers are not selective because they cannot be triggered .
- The analysis chamber consists of a metal block which houses an annulus .
- Without replying grace turned and glided back to the inner chamber .
- I don't extract nourishment from the blood passing through my four chambers .
- Before the wide spread adoption of contact process, the chamber process was used .
, 用"chamber, air"造句
, 用"chambered arm"造句
, 用"chambered body"造句
, 用"chambered cairn"造句
, 用"chambered cairns"造句