- Does the bar ice the champagne before serving ?
- Sparkling white wine is the poor man 's champagne .
- Mans looked ruefully at his bottle of champagne .
- It was amazing champagne .
- The champagne is already flat .
- For the first time they introduced champagne at dinner .
- Roast beef stood eminent behind the souffle and champagne .
- The crown prince roared with laughter and brought out a bottle of champagne .
- The congressman spun empty champagne glass between two fingers .
- The day bunkie was fired there was great rejoicing and much drinking of champagne .
- It's difficult to see champagnes in a sentence. 用champagnes造句挺难的
- It is the bribe for living, the champagne of the blood, the effervescence of the ferment .
- The real escapist can watch a free film show and sip champagne on some services .
- In order to kill time the company once more set themselves to drain bottles of champagne .
- She hates sherry, tolerates wine, and occasionally sips at champagne to be sociable .
- Mr. slope had to explain, not without blushing for his patron, that there was no champagne .
- Bazzarov, who had at rare intervals put in an ironical word in the conversation, paid more attention to the champagne .
- "no. i drank champagne and romped and tried to flirt, and was altogether abominable," said meg self-reproachfully .
- Meggie smiled, taking the little silver collapsible cup of champagne luke gave her, and biting into a ham sandwich .
- She felt still his arm encircling her, and saw him smiling so grand as he filled up that delicious glass of champagne .
- The germans, eyes bright and gestures animated, argued with each other, laughed, struck the table, and called from all sides for champagne .