- Compliance with the Charter is enforced by the Charter Court.
- Chao to head charter court, NATION
- Local services in Oakley Vale include Morrisons and a parade of shops at Charter Court on Butland Road.
- Wisbech and Fenstanton date from 1953, the flats and shops of Charter Court from 1954, and Hutton Court from 1960.
- Charter Court Financial Services Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- According to charter provisions, the search committee for candidates to the charter court bench would recommend two names for final selection by the upper chamber.
- "' Charter Court Financial Services "'is a financial services company operating in the United Kingdom which provides retail savings products, specialist lending products and credit analysis.
- Charter Savings Bank is a trading name of Charter Court Financial Services Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- THIRTEEN Constitutional Court judges Monday decided in a 12-1 vote to nominate retired diplomat Chao Saichua as the first president of the charter court, pending a Royal command to approve the appointment.
- It's difficult to see charter court in a sentence. 用charter court造句挺难的
如何用charter court造句，用charter court造句，charter court in a sentence, 用charter court造句和charter court的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。