- He didn't clock in until 9∶30 .
- The clocks in relative motion keep different times .
- Some years ago the clock in the tower of the mosque got out of order .
- When an employee arrives at a factory to start work, the first thing he does is to clock in .
- At two o'clock in the morning caslon was still awake
- Osama bin laden clocked in at number eight
- It's six o'clock in the morning . it's time to get up
- Mr . smith has time at three o'clock in the afternoon
- The train gets into glasgow at 6 o'clock in the morning
- Alarm clocks in the morning .-i iove alarm clocks
- It's difficult to see clocked in in a sentence. 用clocked in造句挺难的
- The shop was closed at six o'clock in the afternoon
- It happened about 5 o'clock in the morning
- Five o'clock in the morning ? man, you can forget that
- He ususally gets up at six o'clock in the morning
- Now, go clock in . you're late for your shift
- I'd like to meet you at three o'clock in the afternonn
- It is nearly four o clock in the afternoon, sir
- The pendulum of the clock in my room is a bear
- The store doesn't open until eight o'clock in the morning
- It was six o clock in the morning
如何用clocked in造句，用clocked in造句，clocked in in a sentence, 用clocked in造句和clocked in的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。