- The longest single tram line in the world is the Belgian Coast Tram, which runs almost the entire length of the Belgian coast.
- The town lies at the northern end of the Belgian Coast Tram line and is also served by NMBS trains at Knokke railway station.
- The "'Coast Tram "'( ) is a public transport service connecting the cities and towns along the entire DC.
- Traversing the woods and countryside Chiberta and overlooking the beaches of the House of Love, the " coast tram " quickly became a tourist line and was also popular with families and local residents.
- It's difficult to see coast tram in a sentence. 用coast tram造句挺难的