- The longitudinal cords are termed connectives .
- Carefully, he lifted the long silken cord .
- He found its cord and yanked. the light went out .
- The ventral nerve cord is covered externally by a peritoneum .
- The cords in your neck stuck out .
- Have you got an extension cord ?
- The remaining cord and brain are used for virus isolation .
- The gut returns to the abdomen from the base of the umbilical cord .
- I must provide security for joe's 18-inch spinal cord .
- His mouth was taped, his hands and feet bound with curtain cord .
- It's difficult to see cord in a sentence. 用cord造句挺难的
- He sold uncountable cords of it every year for cash on the nail .
- Lasers have been used experimentally in delicate vocal cord operations .
- Suddenly the cord became taut and he couldn't afford to break the cord .
- The net destined to support the car was made of very solid hempen cord .
- The hand drew up tight on the heavy cord and he looked at it in disgust .
- He took a number of cords of different lengths and hung them from the ceiling .
- The page who, at the castle of the king of france, was suspended by silken cords .
- The death of a second parent is like severing an umbilical cord to our past .
- Since the cord connecting the two blocks is inextensible, the accelerations are the same .
- Their small brown legs corded with labor as they toiled up the foot path to the town .
如何用cord造句，用cord造句，cord in a sentence, 用cord造句和cord的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。