corporation for enterprise development造句
- When recruiting, IDA program sponsors need to ensure that participants meet certain criteria that the Corporation for Enterprise Development specifies as follows:
- Wartell serves on the boards of the Corporation for Enterprise Development, Center for Law and Social Policy, and Low Income Investment Fund.
- Arizona received two C's and a D on the latest report card from the Corporation for Enterprise Development in Washington, D . C.
- In 1999, the Corporation for Enterprise Development gave Orszag its leadership award for forging innovative public policies to expand economic opportunity in America .
- All states received a grade from the Corporation for Enterprise Development in each of the following three categories : economic performance, business vitality and development capacity.
- Robert E . Friedman, founder and chair of the Corporation for Enterprise Development, said the program changes the way the government and businesses help the poor.
- The Corporation for Enterprise Development also ranked the state's poverty rate as fourth-worst and its urban-rural income gap as fourth-widest.
- The Corporation for Enterprise Development found that two-thirds of all states experienced a widening gap between haves and have-nots, yet Arizona suffered the worst change in this regard.
- Currently, she serves on the boards of the Children s Defense Fund, the W . Haywood Burns Institute, Levi Strauss and Co ., and the Corporation for Enterprise Development.
- "Arizona had solid ranks across all technology indicators, including the 15th-highest rate of federal research-and-development dollars, " according to the Corporation for Enterprise Development.
- It's difficult to see corporation for enterprise development in a sentence. 用corporation for enterprise development造句挺难的
- The Corporation for Enterprise Development is a private, non-profit organization that works with state and local governments, companies, foundations and others to improve economic competitiveness and expand opportunities in various communities.
- In its ninth annual assessment of the states'economies, the Corporation for Enterprise Development ( CFED ) says Colorado won straight As for 1994 in terms of economic performance, business vitality and development capacity.
- And just last week, another Washington think tank, the Corporation for Enterprise Development, in its annual report gave Georgia another " C " for its performance in employment growth and earning potential.
- According to a Report by the Corporation for Enterprise Development ( CFED ), more than 46 % of the jobless lack health insurance and 31 % of workers without insurance do not see a doctor although sick.
- The "'Corporation for Enterprise Development ( CFED ) "'is a national nonprofit based in Washington, DC dedicated to expanding economic opportunity for low-income families and communities in the United States.
- But the Corporation for Enterprise Development, in Washington, estimates that state and local governments give up $ 5 billion to $ 8 billion in tax incentives a year _ most, but not all, of them property tax abatements.
- She is on the board and trustee for Tom's of Maine, Inc . She is on the boards of Corporation for Enterprise Development, The Bay Foundation, Josephine Bay Paul and C . Michael Paul Foundation, The Bridgespan Group, and First Voice International.
- Automotive News reported in 2005, that the Corporation for Enterprise Development, a Washington economic think tank, estimated that " taxpayers were left with more than $ 70 million in incentives and loans used to lure ( Westmoreland Assembly ), whose promise never fully materialized ."
- But the Corporation for Enterprise Development, a nonprofit group that follows interstate economic rivalries, reports the tax-break packages, including the corporate tax change, are expected to eventually cost the state $ 650 million in lost tax revenues, or almost $ 31, 000 per job saved.
- "The ultimate priority related to economic development should be education reform, " said William Schweke, vice president of the Corporation for Enterprise Development, an economic development think tank with offices in Raleigh, N . C . " States need a much more seamless system of lifelong learning ."
- 更多造句： 1 2
用"corporation engaged"造句, 用"corporation excise tax"造句, 用"corporation farm"造句, 用"corporation finance"造句, 用"corporation for education network initiatives in california"造句, 用"corporation for financing and promoting technology"造句, 用"corporation for national and community service"造句, 用"corporation for national research initiatives"造句, 用"corporation for national service"造句,
如何用corporation for enterprise development造句，用corporation for enterprise development造句，corporation for enterprise development in a sentence, 用corporation for enterprise development造句和corporation for enterprise development的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。