- County boroughs lose their autonomy .
- The mountain lies between two counties .
- He was the deadest shot in the county one time .
- He belongs to the county set .
- In county courts costs are in the discretion of the court .
- The criminal has been sent to the county seat under guard .
- In that year county after county fell to the enemy .
- Ours is a small county .
- Administratively , the country is divided into counties .
- The jinggang mountains stand where the boundaries of four counties meet .
- It's difficult to see county in a sentence. 用county造句挺难的
- " she would spend a full thirty days in the county stockade .
- The canal has proved useful to the county in many ways .
- He is awfully county .
- It's delicious to feel that the county wins you .
- The county provides program assistants and office staff .
- He lived close by, at the junction of the county and lower road .
- The auditor examines the accounts of all county officers and departments .
- The official sitting in the county seat can 't order people around like one sitting right here .
- The county sheriff is working with the fbi and our own city police .
- In the county of yorkshire in the north part of england there lived a baron .