- The dabbler in knowledge chatters away , the wise man stays silent .
- A dabbler in an art or a field of knowledge
- This type of error is very common among dabblers
- I have held this english dabbler person in contempt most
- The moon lake is crowded with dabblers in this summer evening
- But dabblers can make do with mame on whatever computer they already own
- This tutorial is oriented towards software developers at all levels , from casual dabblers to professionals
- It's difficult to see dabbler in a sentence. 用dabbler造句挺难的