- The victim was stabbed with a dagger .
- She left the room, looking daggers at me .
- A thought struck him like a silver dagger .
- The kind whisper went to my heart like a dagger .
- He bore aloft a drawn dagger .
- That word is still like a dagger in the heart to you .
- He was stabbed with a dagger .
- She caught up a knife that lay within her reach and held it like a dagger .
- I did n't expect them to be at daggers drawn over such a trivial thing .
- Judge taylor looked daggers at atticus, as if daring him to speak .
- It's difficult to see dagger in a sentence. 用dagger造句挺难的
- Israel's insecurity was so pervasive that even words were daggers .
- It is the dagger sent by the mikado to her father with order to commit harakiri .
- The castro regime is a thorn in the flesh; but it is not a dagger in the heart .
- Apart from an interesting-looking carved dagger , the box was full of crockery , much of it broken .
- An aged priestly warrior towered up, august and formidable, with his hand upon his dagger .
- Cut off the electricity, disrupt the core of its system, and you thrust a dagger in capitalism's heart !
- Making of the zhang yimou s house of flying daggers
- Lying hidden at her waist , was a sharpened dagger
- Dagger killed my father in front of my mother
- - kind sir , would point thy dagger . . . - sir