- The two-shot swing on 18 left the door ajar.
- He left the door ajar for action later if growth accelerates.
- Still, Davis left the door ajar in case opportunity beckons.
- Turn off oven; cool in oven 1 hour with door ajar.
- Place them in a warm oven with the door ajar.
- But, still, she leaves the door ajar.
- When they saw Shaw's door ajar, they drew certain conclusions.
- But Pinochet's arrest set that door ajar.
- I'm always willing to leave that door ajar to be revisited.
- Leave pie in oven with door ajar until cool.
- It's difficult to see door ajar in a sentence. 用door ajar造句挺难的
- He left the door ajar for options other than war, very clearly.
- Jane finds the front door ajar and Lucy unconscious in the living room.
- It turns out a late-leaving employee has inadvertently left a door ajar.
- Clinton kept a door ajar so he could hear approaching footsteps, Lewinsky testified.
- The blast blew out windows and knocked the school's green doors ajar.
- Slowly, the camera pans into a dimly lit bedroom, its wooden door ajar.
- That must be why he's leaving the door ajar for a possible comeback.
- Turn oven off, but leave cookies in oven with door ajar 15 minutes longer.
- Television pictures showed a black Mercedes, its windows blown out and its door ajar.
- Hansell had just arrived at the house moments earlier and found the front door ajar.
如何用door ajar造句，用door ajar造句，door ajar in a sentence, 用door ajar造句和door ajar的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。