- Pain, shame, ire, impatience, disgust, detestation, seemed momentarily to hold a quivering conflict in the large pupil dilating under his ebon eyebrow .
- Thousands of years ago , the ebon hawk became legendary in smuggling circles
- Ebon blade ? adds 10 % damage and increases endurance costs by 5 % . all percentages are increased by one as dreadful countenance rises
乌木刃?增加10 %伤害制造力， 5 %耐力消耗。随着恐惧面容级数效果各增加1 % 。
- The interior of the ebon hawk is comprised of several sections , including a cockpit , crew quarters , medical center , tactical battlestation , cargo hold , and even a makeshift garage to store swoop bikes and modify equipment
- Terence o ryan heard him and straightway brought him a crystal cup full of the foaming ebon ale which the noble twin brothers bungiveagh and bungardilaun brew ever in their divine alevats , cunning as the sons of deathless leda
- Traversing the long and matted gallery , i descended the slippery steps of oak ; then i gained the hall : i halted there a minute ; i looked at some pictures on the walls one , i remember , represented a grim man in a cuirass , and one a lady with powdered hair and a pearl necklace , at a bronze lamp pendent from the ceiling , at a great clock whose case was of oak curiously carved , and ebon black with time and rubbing
- I must dip my hand again and again in the basin of blood and water , and wipe away the trickling gore . i must see the light of the unsnuffed candle wane on my employment ; the shadows darken on the wrought , antique tapestry round me , and grow black under the hangings of the vast old bed , and quiver strangely over the doors of a great cabinet opposite - whose front , divided into twelve panels , bore , in grim design , the heads of the twelve apostles , each enclosed in its separate panel as in a frame ; while above them at the top rose an ebon crucifix and a dying christ