- Since 1965, the facility has been known as Rush Foundation Hospital.
- He opposed the use of the war on Iraq, top-up fees and foundation hospitals.
- 49 75.2 91 57.7 24.5 Ochsner Foundation Hospital, New Orleans
- Rush Foundation Hospital is the largest non-military employer in the region, employing 2, 610 people.
- He opposed New Labour policies of foundation hospitals, student top-up fees, trust schools and anti-terror laws.
- 49 75 . 2 91 57 . 7 24 . 5 Ochsner Foundation Hospital, New Orleans
- Blair insists the greater independence enjoyed by so-called foundation hospitals will improve efficiency and drive up standards.
- On 19 May 2013, he died at Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana, Illinois, US, following a long illness.
- The government insists the greater independence of so-called foundation hospitals will improve efficiency and drive up standards.
- LifeCare Foundation Hospital, is a private hospital which is managed and maintained by LifeCare Public welfare foundation.
- It's difficult to see foundation hospital in a sentence. 用foundation hospital造句挺难的
- Specialized health centres such as San Vicente Foundation hospitals were recognized with the Silver Category of LEED certification.
- He died from a heart attack at the Rush Foundation Hospital in Meridian, Mississippi, a day after turning 60.
- "' Carle Foundation Hospital "', is a 393-bed regional care hospital in Urbana, IL that has achieved Magnet?designation.
- Her condition worsened around Thanksgiving 1995, and she was admitted in January 1996 to Kaiser Foundation Hospital in Fontana.
- The prime minister says greater independence for foundation hospitals will improve efficiency and drive up standards . _ __
- Both suffered deep head wounds, and were in good condition Monday at Carle Foundation Hospital in nearby Urbana, Ill.
- The College has a teaching presence at both hospitals, although the facilities are somewhat more extensive at Carle Foundation Hospital.
- More than 130 lawmakers, most of them from the Labor Party, signed a motion opposing the creation of foundation hospitals.
- He died after a few months illness, on 27 July 1943 in the Noble Foundation Hospital, Alexandria Bay, New York.
- Keene, a surgeon, was president and chief executive of the Kaiser Foundation Hospitals and Health Plan from 1968 to 1975.
如何用foundation hospital造句，用foundation hospital造句，foundation hospital in a sentence, 用foundation hospital造句和foundation hospital的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。