- He is not such a goose as they make him ..
- You're all goose lumps, dear .
- It's about time his goose was cooked .
- The goose flapped heavily away .
- A goose waddles aimlessly .
- The wild goose pagoda was dimly visible .
- The wild geese fly from north to south .
- It is a silly goose that comes to the fox's sermon .
- Flocks of honking geese flew past .
- Some geese and some cranes fed together in the same field .
- It's difficult to see goose in a sentence. 用goose造句挺难的
- I am not arguing for the goose gabble of parliamentarians .
- In those days the car industry was like a golden goose .
- All his geese are swans .
- To the left a little eminence appeared, spotted with golden goose .
- Yet what is sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander .
- Don't be a goose .
- The geese are honking .
- In the fall we sometimes hear honks as a flock of geese flies south .
- When the police found his fingerprints he knew his goose was cooked .
- You're led on a wild goose chase if you look for an apartment in the papers .