用guns and talks造句
- Israeli settlers tote guns and talk about the pioneer spirit in their Promised Land.
- There was a gun and talk of suicide.
- "I would rather he stick to his guns and talk about his pro-life views, " said the 46-year old nurse from Ohio who was attending the National Right to Life Committee convention Thursday.
- Bosnia's Muslim-led government and rebel Serbs pledged Tuesday to silence their guns and talk peace in what could turn out to be former President Jimmy Carter's third dramatic diplomatic triumph of the year.
- Gujral, a former foreign minister in his predecessor's Cabinet, met with officials and government ministers during his 5-hour visit to the northern state and appealed to all to put down gun and talk.
- In another room, the nurse draws a gun and talks to a blue man, who speaks in the voice of Peanut Cop, telling him " Archeus lives in the stream . " After this, the two of them shoot and kill the purple man.