- Tea-based herbal bitter with no sugar added, sweetened with extracts from raisins, figs and stevia.
- Gentian root has a long history of use as an herbal bitter and is an ingredient of many proprietary medicines.
- Gentian root has a long history of use as a herbal bitter in the treatment of digestive disorders and is an ingredient of many proprietary medicines.
- By the 19th century, the British practice of adding herbal bitters ( used as preventive medicines ) to Canary wine had become immensely popular in the former American colonies.
- This practice was further developed during the Middle Ages, where the availability of distilled alcohol coincided with a renaissance in pharmacognosy, which made possible far more concentrated herbal bitters and tonic preparations.
- Hungary's most notable liquors are " Unicum ", a herbal bitters, and " P醠inka ", a range of fruit brandies ( plum and pear are popular ).
- It's difficult to see herbal bitters in a sentence. 用herbal bitters造句挺难的