- All bookings will be made 3 days in advance .
- Can i sign up for this course in advance ?
- People have already bought tickets in advance .
- We are pleased with our purchases in advance .
- Everything has been fixed in advance .
- Lonnie was far in advance of anyone else by then .
- You can make reservations up to a year in advance .
- Do you always reserve a room in advance ?
- All seats are bookable in advance .
- We won't deliver unless you pay us in advance !
- It's difficult to see in advance in a sentence. 用in advance造句挺难的
- Let 's make this clear in advance .
- They will pay a hundred and thirty francs in advance .
- He is far in advance of his class .
- You do n't have to pay in advance .
- Do you have to pay in advance ?
- Seats must be booked in advance .
- He engaged the room, paying for a week in advance .
- I have to tell him in advance .
- Berths on steamships can be booked a long while in advance .
- He could rush out an edition a few hours in advance of his rivals .
用"in addition to that, victims"造句
, 用"in addition to this"造句
, 用"in admiration"造句
, 用"in admiration of"造句
, 用"in adoration"造句
, 用"in advance of"造句
, 用"in advance of the broken arm"造句
, 用"in advanced"造句
, 用"in adversity"造句