- It is better to be alone than in bad company .
- Go on up and see cohn. he's in bad shape .
- Some of the theatres are in bad repute .
- But in bad times they backed off in a hurry .
- The parliament was in bad odour among the people .
- He is in bad with his father .
- Constant indulgence in bad habits brought about his ruin .
- Rhoda was in bad turmoil .
- We were all in bad shape .
- We 're in bad need of medical workers , especially surgeons .
- It's difficult to see in bad in a sentence. 用in bad造句挺难的
- These boys were in bad odor because they were suspected of stealing .
- The unions think the government has acted in bad faith by reducing public spending .
- Natalie has withdrawn into the old shell of narrow-focused numbers that protects her in bad times .
- I hardly ever see them making much changes in their way of living, though i don't doubt they've got to do it in bad times .
- His pale complexion shows that he is in bad health
- Many immigrants here are living in bad housing
- Good philosophy . see good in bad . i like
- The house needs painting . it ' s in bad condition
- The house needs repairing . it ‘ s in bad condition
- He has a cold , he is always in bad health