- Island tameness can be highly maladaptive in situations where humans have eradicating those species.
- Most of the historic and prehistoric extinctions were insular species, vulnerable due to small populations ( often endemic to a single island ), and island tameness.
- Because of its poor flying ability, large size and possible island tameness, the broad-billed parrot was easy prey for sailors who visited Mauritius, and their nests would have been extremely vulnerable to predation by introduced crab-eating macaques and rats.
- Unlike the mammals on Guadalupe Island or Clari髇, their impact on the local flora was minor, but cat predation has had a drastic effect since the mid-1970s due to the fauna's island tameness, and the locusts that swarm twice a year seriously damage vegetation during that time.
- It's difficult to see island tameness in a sentence. 用island tameness造句挺难的