- Other jade carvings pale beside this .
- What brings you here, you jade ?
- Lustrous jade tugged at his sleeve .
- The statue was carved out of jade .
- Stones from other hills may serve to polish the jade of this one .
- She was a careless jade .
- But then noble talent and lustrous jade had begun to meddle .
- This jade is genuine .
- The kind and most tolerant jade emperor was advised to pacify you .
- The jade is so stout she won't capitulate nor yield upon any terms .
- It's difficult to see jade in a sentence. 用jade造句挺难的
- Did he take away the jade bracelets and agate necklace i gave you last week ?
- As miss clayton, august winds, and lustrous jade chatted, the hour slowly passed .
- They mustn't worry; they must sleep; and rest stole into their jaded bones .
- Elated, lustrous jade wanted to go immediately but was told that the carriage was engaged .
- The restored jade burial suit fully reveals the consummate skill of the labouring people of ancient china .
- This was not even the worn and jaded man whose face had so often met her own in the grey morning light .
- James will concede them little likelihood happiness together: perhaps one is too innocent, and the other too jaded .
- He came upon emil's mane, jaded and lather-stained, her bridle broken, chewing the scattered tufts of hay outside the stable door .
- Rest stole into their jaded bones, tranquility pushed their anxieties away, like a man finding a place for himself on a crowded bench .
- The first chopsticks were made from bone and jade