- The day became known as " La Male Journade " because of the immense loss of life suffered by the citizens of Bordeaux.
- "The Complete Costume Dictionary " by Elizabeth J . Lewandowski describes the journade as a " short, circular garment worn for riding.
- A sideless overgown or tabard, called a " giornea " in Italy and a " journade " in France, was popular.
- On 1 November 1450, a day remembered as " La Male Journade " ( " the bad day " ) in Bordelais history, the citizens of Bordeaux, along with English men-at-arms and Gascon knights, sallied forth to defend the city from the encroaching armies of Amanieu of Orval, Poton de Xaintrailles, and Jean Bureau.
- It's difficult to see journade in a sentence. 用journade造句挺难的
如何用journade造句，用journade造句，journade in a sentence, 用journade造句和journade的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。