- In 1896, he moved to Journal American ", another Hearst paper.
- He is director of the journal American Journal of Psychiatry ( Spanish edition ).
- Ben Stein dislikes Clinton, writes for the Clinton-bashing journal American Spectator and is solidly behind Bush.
- The study will be published this month in the journal American Midland Naturalist, Stanford officials said.
- Journal American ( Bellevue ) on Bosnia:
- The Journal American had red headlines everyday.
- Birthplace : New York Journal American.
- His " smooth British voice adds class, " wrote Elizabethe Brown of the " Bellevue Journal American ."
- He next covered the New York Yankees and New York Mets for the " New York Journal American ".
- Hearst reproduced Pulitzer's approach in the " San Francisco Examiner " and later in the " Journal American ".
- It's difficult to see journal american in a sentence. 用journal american造句挺难的
- The New York Journal American pleaded : " Even $ 2.75 is a small price for preserving democracy ."
- Algeo and his wife, Adele, write the column " Among the New Words " in the journal American Speech.
- The exchanges between Brown and Witkowski and Campbell and Kaufman took place in the journal American Anthropologist between 1978 and 1983.
- She exhibited her artwork in New York galleries and was a court artist for the Journal American during the Alger Hiss Trial.
- Parachutists also wrote an angry letter to " New York Journal American " editor William Randolph Hearst, Jr ., which he ignored.
- The manufacturers are facing what the journal American Libraries recently headlined as " Hard Times : Encyclopedia Publishing in the 1990s ."
- Outcault produced three subsequent series of Yellow Kid strips at the " Journal American ", each lasting no more than four months:
- Her debut novel, " Trash Sex Magic " ( published in 2004 by Small Beer Press ), earned a place on science-fiction industry journal American underclass.
- Pegler lashed out in a response entitled " On Heywood Broun and Quentin Reynolds " in the Hearst Corporation paper " New York Journal American ".
- Writing in the conservative journal American Outlook, S . T . Karnick describes " not a simple vulgarization or decay of American culture but a polarization.
如何用journal american造句，用journal american造句，journal american in a sentence, 用journal american造句和journal american的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。