- In 386 the jugera of land.
- Satricum was colonized with 2000 Roman citizens, each to receive two and a half jugera of land.
- The 500 jugera limit was a reiteration of previous land laws, such as the Licinian Laws passed in 367 BC, which had been enacted but never enforced.
- As the civic life was extinguished following the reign of Constantine the Great, the curia came to be dominated by rich landowners ( usually those who possessed twenty five jugera or more ).
- Its task was to distribute land to 5, 000 colonists in lots of ten jugera in the ager Campanus and in lots of twelve Pontus and Armenia ( in present-day eastern Turkey ).
- He proposed his law in 134 BC, and to mollify these landowners, they would be allowed to own their land rent free, and would be entitled to 250 jugera per son, above the legal limit.
- Previous agrarian law specified that no citizen would be allowed to possess more than 500 jugera ( that is, approximately 125 hectares ) of the ager publicus and any land that they occupied above this limit would be confiscated by the state.
- Each " heredium " was divided in half along the north-south axis thus creating two " jugera " : one " jugerum ", from " jugum " ( yoke ), measured 2523 square metres, which was the amount of land that could be ploughed in one day by a pair of oxen.
- Dans son rapport au gouverneur, Tr閦el r閏lame encore pour lui seul la responsabilit?du d閟astre; on y lit : ?Je me soumettrai sans murmure au bl鈓e et ?toute la s関閞it?que le gouvernement du roi jugera n閏essaire d exercer ?mon 間ard, ?et il ajoute cette antith鑣e . . . ?esp閞ant qu il ne refusera pas de r閏ompenser les braves qui se sont distingu閟 dans ces deux combats ?
- It's difficult to see jugera in a sentence. 用jugera造句挺难的
如何用jugera造句，用jugera造句，jugera in a sentence, 用jugera造句和jugera的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。