- The Islamic Authority recognized by the Government is Jummah Mosque Port Louis.
- Then emerged another Jummah Mosque at Akbar Village in the North East of Maruthamunai.
- Also in the basement, the weekly Jummah prayer is held on Fridays by Muslim staffers.
- On November 8, Bin Laden delivered a joint eulogy for Atef and Jummah Khan Namangani.
- Aalims : Aalims are trained in the art of effectively presenting Jummah sermons and in public speaking.
- "' Jummah on Capitol Hill "'was a gathering of approximately five thousand Capitol.
- Throughout the year IMI offers jummah services, iftaars and special events for religious festivals, and Eid prayers.
- The demonstrators marched from the Jummah Mosque in Kollupitiya to the embassy of the United States on Galle Road in Colombo.
- The mosque can hold up to 3000 people and is most crowded during the " jummah " prayers on Friday.
- At a grassroots level Jummah Masjid representatives for Hilaal ( crescent-moon ), will operate under the ACJU Divisional branches.
- It's difficult to see jummah in a sentence. 用jummah造句挺难的
- Azzam and his two sons were travelling to Jummah ( Friday prayer ) when a remote-control activated bomb detonated and killed them.
- Instead, however, Jummah sermons take place at Bakiyathus Salihath Mosque, next to Akbar Mosque from 1.5 . 2005 onwards.
- Some among the most prominent religious scholars include Imam-e-Jummah, Sheikh Mussa Shariefi, Sheikh Ahmed Mohammadi, Shiekh Hussain Zakiri and Shiekh Anwar.
- Sitting Sierra Leonean Heads of State, regardless of their religions, have traditionally made occasional visits to the Freetown Central Mosque, especially during Friday jummah prayer.
- The Jummah Mosque houses the remains of Jamal Shah ( a " pir " from Kutch, India ) in a marble tomb next to the mosque.
- In 2015 it held a jummah in recognition of International Women's Day at St Johns Church in Waterloo London, hosting notable scholar and activist Dr . Wadud.
- Those artisans had even built the Jummah Masjid in Port Louis and the Sockalingum Meenatchee Ammen kovil at Nicolay road, Port Louis ( commonly known as " Kaylasson temple " ).
- The Jummah Mosque in Port Louis was built in the 1850s and is often described as one of the most beautiful religious building in Mauritius by the Ministry of Tourism's guide.
- These include, but are not limited to; N黶i mosques, Progressive Muslim Union, Muslims for Progressive Values chapters across the United States and the El-Tawhid Jummah Circle in Canada.
- There is not a single township ( or for that matter a bazaar ) or a single Jumu'ah mosque for jummah prayer, so no jummah prayer is offered anywhere in the district.
- 更多造句： 1 2
如何用jummah造句，用jummah造句，jummah in a sentence, 用jummah造句和jummah的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。