- Tree thinning was employed in later years .
- Such a spectacle has seldom been seen of late years .
- In her later years she gave herself over to writing full-time .
- In later years he revised his opinion of his father .
- In his later years he contributed to reforming statutes .
- Swedish industry has of late years grown with leaps and bounds .
- Swedish industrial front is developing by leaps and bounds in the late years .
- In later years it would become fashionable to say of the missionaries .
- Of late years an abundant shower of curates has fallen upon the north of england .
- In his later years , he devoted all his time to a novel which proved to be a best-loved book .
- It's difficult to see later years in a sentence. 用later years造句挺难的
- At its mere sound, the phantoms of these haunted late years began to take flight .
- Its bare-stage style of presentation anticipated the scenic austerity of later years .
- It's bare-stage style of presentation anticipated the scenic austerity of later years .
- Heavy pruning was practiced to build up the strong tree framework required to bear the fruit in later years .
- Among other things opportunity had of late years been denied her of learning to be undignified, for she lived lonely .
- Such heavy branches tend to grow vigorously in later years and render difficult the maintenance of an acceptable tree shape .
- For the first time of late years he could read as his musings inclined him, without any eye to cramming for a profession .
- He was a tall man, almost 6 ft 3 inches, with horn-rimmed glasses and a thick mop of blond hair, which in later years was to turn pure white .
- He did not go so far as to say, for her pleasure, that there was a sort of divine right there; but, i have heard claims almost as magnificent of late years .
- Hu sheng ' s exposition on intermediate forces in his later years