- The captain lay on his face on the hillside .
- Fritz was lying on a couch, fully dressed .
- Take the book which is lying on the table .
- Feliks went and lay on the mattress .
- He lay on the ground, dazed and weak .
- He lay on his back and looked up at the sky .
- So we lay on the roof under the balustrade .
- How much did you lay on that race ?
- The moon lay on the gazed snow of the backyard .
- It lie on us to lick illiteracy .
- It's difficult to see lie on in a sentence. 用lie on造句挺难的
- A scissors was lying on the table .
- I shut my eyes. it felt good lying on the ground .
- Her hand lay on the table .
- For two weeks he lay on his back .
- I lay on the raft in the sun until i was dry .
- When i came to my senses , i was lying on the floor .
- He lay on his back in a nausea of self-disgust .
- He lay on his side and looked out of the window of the attic .
- John lay on his back again .
- Mary had recovered from her faint and was lying on the bed .