- First, they use a mathematical formula to compress each file.
- Cut-Diamonds are cut according to an exact mathematical formula.
- Various mathematical formulas defining the torus are inscribed on the base.
- Gross tonnage is a dimensionless index calculated with a mathematical formula.
- Net tonnage is a dimensionless index calculated with a mathematical formula.
- How, he remembers wondering, would he ever utilize mathematical formulas.
- Also, colorful revolving geometric sculptures based on mathematical formulas.
- Sampling uses a mathematical formula to account for those who were missed.
- It then used mathematical formulas to apply that figure to the nation.
- The BCS ranks major-college teams according to a mathematical formula.
- It's difficult to see mathematical formulas in a sentence. 用mathematical formulas造句挺难的
- TeX provides a different text syntax specifically for mathematical formulas.
- The method was also applied to find various mathematical formulas.
- But how to make this into an objective mathematical formula?
- It isn't wrapped in intimidating mathematical formulas.
- You won't find the standard cell grids and mathematical formulas here.
- Many of the mathematical formulas were developed decades ago.
- One source I found went on with page after page of mathematical formulas.
- The program runs 8, 000 mathematical formulas to divine 16 emotional parameters.
- Some incorporate complex mathematical formulas that are gibberish to 99 % of people.
- What is the mathematical formula to make such conversions?
用"mathematical folklore"造句, 用"mathematical formalism"造句, 用"mathematical formalization"造句, 用"mathematical formula"造句, 用"mathematical formulae"造句, 用"mathematical formulation"造句, 用"mathematical formulation of quantum mechanics"造句, 用"mathematical formulations of quantum mechanics"造句, 用"mathematical foundation"造句,