- The crisis warrants special measures .
- Now i 'm coming to the concrete measures .
- The contact resistance is difficult to measure .
- It can take stringent austerity measures .
- Here are linear measures in millimeters .
- A hank of cotton yarn measures 840 yards .
- You must measure the length by rule and line ...
- It can not be measured in terms of money .
- The measure of his degradation was not yet full .
- Solid's flow can be measured by weigh dump .
- It's difficult to see measure in a sentence. 用measure造句挺难的
- Common sense revolts against such measures .
- He had taken the measure of soviet support .
- Hurry up. do n't walk with measured steps .
- The measure was voted a failure .
- He measured the amount of overhang .
- The thickness of sima is not easily measured .
- This measure will do more good than harm .
- He may well measure your corn by his bushel .
- Common sense revolts from such measures .
- If you measure up, you will have a career .